Certified Crystal Healer & Shamanic Practitioner: Your place to get a dose of good juju!
Shamamama works to balance your spiritual energy levels through the ancient tradition of Shamanic Energy Healing.
Sore Throat – Natural Healing Remedy Recipe
In a bottle, mix the following ingredients:
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder, or 1 cinnamon stick
- 2-3 tsp hydrogen peroxide
- warm water.
Once all the ingredients are in the bottle, shake it gently to mix the ingredients. Gargle with the remedy 1 time every hour. It’s like magic!!
Tip: I like to set my bottle out in the sun for a while. This is a great way to get some extra life energy from the sun aka “prana”. Give it a shot!
Step-by-Step Crystal Elixir Instructions
- Use 1-3 cleansed and re-tuned stones. Be sure they are water soluble, and check to be sure to double check for toxicity.
- Create a sacred space to work in.
- Place your selected stone(s) in a glass container, then fill the container with distilled, purified or natural spring water.
- Cover w/ thin layer of cheesecloth.
- Charge and re-program your elixir. There are a couple of great ways to so this:
A. Direct sunlight (preferably outdoors) for 2-4 hours before noon (more potent), according to Dr. Richard Gerber this is when solar pranic energies are most potent.
B. Charging in the moonlight, especially a full moon is an excellent way to charge your elixir. Simply leave it outside overnight, or in a window.
- Surrounding the glass container with 4-8 clear crystal points is a great way to further amplify your elixir.
- Filter the elixir through a coffee filter as you pour it into its final glass container. Be sure this is a container that can be sealed well.
- Lasts only 1 week kept in cool dark place in a dark glass bottle.
- Add brandy or vodka (at least 80 proof), 1:1 ratio to store up to 4 months.
Note: Dr. Emoto’s methods of programming water are extremely beneficial to use when creating crystal elixirs.
Crystal Elixir Water Recipes
It’s best to use a glass container to hold the water you are charging. Also, please be cautious about which crystals you place directly in the water. If a crystal has any level of toxicity, it’s best to charge your water by using an indirect method of placing your crystal.
- Green Aventurine
- Smoky Quartz
Cancer Healing (especially good for chemo)
- Selenite (indirect method)
- Ruby Zosite (indirect method)
- Snowflake Obsidian
- Smoky Quartz
- Black Tourmaline (indirect method)
- Pyrite (indirect method)
- Rose Quartz
- Lepidolite (indirect method)
- Celestite (indirect method)
- Clear Quartz
- 2 drops of lavender oil
- 1 fluorite chip
Self Love & Confidence
- Rose Quartz
- Blue Lace Agate
- Lapis (indirect method)
- Blue Quartz
Love, Joy & Contentment
- Pink Tourmaline (indirect method)
- Watermelon Tourmaline (indirect method)
- Moss Agate
- Clear Quartz
- Lepitilite (indirect method)
List of Stones with Toxic Elements
Please note: This list may not be 100% complete and/or accurate. I this is simply my ongoing list which is an ongoing
work in progress.
- Actinolite – May contain asbestos.
- Adamite – Contains arsenic and some copper
- Ajoite – Contains aluminum and copper
- Alexandrite – Contains aluminum
- Amazonite – Contains copper
- Atacamite – Contains copper
- Aquamarine – Contains aluminum
- Auricalcite – Contains zinc and copper
- Azurite – Contains copper
- Black Tourmaline – Contains aluminum
- Bronchantite – Contains copper
- Cavansite – Contains copper
- Celestite – Contains strontium
- Chalcantite – Contains copper
- Chalcopyrite (peacock stone) – Contains copper and sulphur
- Chrysocolla – Contains copper
- Cinnabar – Contains mercury
- Conicalcite – Contains copper
- Copper – Poisonous
- Covellite – Contains copper and sulphur
- Cuprite – Contains copper
- Dioptase – Contains copper
- Dumortierite – Contains aluminum
- Emerald – Contains aluminum
- Fluorite – Contains fluoride
- Garnet – Contains aluminum
- Gem Silica – Contains copper
- Galena – Contains lead
- Garnierite – Contains nickel
- Iolite – Contains aluminum
- Kunzite – Contains aluminum
- Labradorite – Contains aluminum
- Lapis Lazuli – Contains pyrite
- Lepidolite – Contains aluminum
- Malachite – Contains copper
- Markasite – Contains sulphur
- Mohawkite – Contains copper and Arsenic
- Moldavite – Contains aluminum oxide
- Moonstone – Contains aluminum
- Morganite – Contains aluminum
- Pietersite (fibrous) – Contains asbestos
- Prehnite – Contains aluminum
- Psiomelan – Contains barium
- Pyrite – Contains sulphur
- Realgar – Contains sulphur and arsenic
- Ruby – Contains aluminum
- Sapphire – Contains aluminum
- Serpentine (fibrous) – Contains asbestos
- Sodalite – Contains aluminum
- Spinel – Contains aluminum
- Spodumene (aka Kunzite) – Contains aluminum
- Staurolite – Contains aluminum
- Stibnite – Contains lead and antimony
- Stilbite – Contains aluminum
- Sugilite – Contains aluminum
- Sulfur – Poisonous
- Sunstone – Contains aluminum
- Tanzanite – Contains aluminum
- Topaz – Contains aluminum
- Torbenite – Radioactive
- Tourmaline – Contains aluminum
- Turquoise – Contains copper and aluminum
- Vanadinite – Contains vanadium
- Variscite – Contains aluminum
- Vesuvianite – Contains aluminum
- Wavellite – Contains aluminum
- Wulfenite – Contains lead and molybdenum
- Zircon – Contains zirconium, radioactive
- Zoisite – Contains aluminum