MINDFULNESS WALK & DRUM CIRCLE
Join us for a fun evening as we come together for a mindfulness walk through nature and a drum circle in the barn!
I am so thrilled and thankful for this upcoming communal gathering. I will be magical and meaningful and beautiful.
The evening will kick-off with a warm welcome by Alex Beck, Executive Director of the Nestldown Therapeutic Riding Center.
Enjoy hot tea as you cozy up by the grand fireplace inside Nestldown’s beautiful barn.
Julie Smiley, Life & Equus Coach, will guide us on a mindfulness walk through the beautiful redwoods, into the manicured gardens, past the koi pond, around the fairy garden, down to the chapel, and up to the Apple Knoll. Stop to pet a goat or a horse as you pass through the riding center, along your journey.
Karen Adamski, aka Shamamama, will lead us through a fun drumming circle inside the majestic barn. Bring a drum if you have one or any percussion instrument. There will be a few extras on-hand for use, or just sit back and enjoy the sounds of the circle.
Wednesday, December 1
5:00pm-7:00pm (gates open at 4:45pm and close at 5:30pm)
$45 per person
Nestldown Therapeutic Riding Center
22420 Old Santa Cruz Highway, Los Gatos, CA
Venmo: @Julie-Smiley-8 or @Karen-Adamski (Please provide your email in the notes)
* You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of purchase.
WHAT TO KNOW:
* Ages 12 and up
* No mindfulness or drumming experience is necessary
* Only pre-purchased ticket holders admitted
* Sales end 10am, December 1
* No onsite sales available
* All sales are final, no refunds
* No admittance past 5:30pm
* Please wear layered clothing according to the forecast
* Wear comfortable walking shoes
* Bring a drum or percussion instrument
* If you do not have a drum or percussion instrument, there will be some extras available
* Please let us know in advance if you require mobility access assistance
For inquiries or more information: