TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated on April 2, 2019.
Return & Refund Policy
Our policy lasts 7 days upon receipt of your package. If 7 days has gone by since your purchase was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Non-returnable items:
- Gift certificates
- Downloadable software or informational products
- Products that are purchased on someone else’s website (see their return policy)
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (as applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Late or missing refunds If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank or credit card account again as appropriate. Then contact your bank or credit card company as appropriate; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
Copyright Notice Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons, and text contained in this Site are the exclusive property of ShamaMama.com, or a license has been issued for their use by ShamaMama.com. Except for personal use, these items may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of ShamaMama.com. Notification of Claims of Infringement If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify ShamaMam.com agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Agent”), at [email protected] Please provide us with the following Notice:
- a) Identify the material on the Site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website; b) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; c) A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner; d) Your address, telephone number, and email address; and e) Your physical or electronic signature.
ShamaMama.com will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Trademarks This Site features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”) that are the property of ShamaMama.com., including the phrase “It’s all about perspective.” Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on this Site without prior written permission of ShamaMama.com or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the Site.
Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings. Mobile Device Data: If you use our website via a mobile device or app, we may collect information about your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information. Other data: On occasion, you may give us additional data in order to enter into a contest or giveaway or to participate in a survey. You will be prompted for this information and it will be clear that you are offering this kind of information in exchange for an entry into such a contest or giveaway. How We Use Your Information Your information allows us to offer you certain products and services, including the use of our website, to fulfill our obligations to you, to customize your interaction with our company and our website, and to allow us to suggest other products and services we think might interest you. We generally store your data and transmit it to a third party for processing. However, to the extent we process your data, we do so to serve our legitimate business interests (such as providing you with the opportunity to purchase our goods or services and interact with our website or mobile app). Specifically, we may use the information and data described above to:
- Create and administer your account;
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you;
- Correspond with you;
- Process payments or refunds;
- Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in;
- Interact with you via social media;
- Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website;
- Deliver targeted advertising;
- Request feedback from you;
- Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems;
- Administer contests or giveaways;
- Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal;
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use;
- Assist law enforcement as necessary;
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and/or
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- Data associated with your account, such as your name, address, email address and payment information.
- Data about your usage of our website, such as your IP address, geographical information, and how long you accessed our website and what you viewed.
- Data related to your personal profile, such as your name, address, profile picture, interests and hobbies, or employment details.
- Data that you provide us in the course of using our services.
- Data that you post on our website, such as comments or responses to blogs.
- Data that you submit to us when you make an inquiry regarding our website or offerings.
- Data related to your transactions with us, including your purchase of our goods or services. This information may include contact details and payment information.
- Data that you provide to us when you subscribe to our emails or newsletters, including your email address and contact information.
- Data that you submit to us via correspondence, such as when you email us with questions.
- Any other data identified in this policy, for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations, or to protect the vital interests of you or any other natural person.