- This event has passed.
Full Moon Drumming Circle
October 20 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PDT
FULL MOON GATHERING
Join us for a fun evening as we celebrate October’s Full Hunter’s Moon through connection, meditation, and drumming!
Did you know: It is believed that this full Moon came to be called the full Hunter’s Moon because it signaled the time to go hunting in preparation for the cold winter ahead.
The evening will kick-off with a warm welcome by Alex Beck, Executive Director of the Nestldown Therapeutic Riding Center, as she introduces us to the resident goats and horses, and also provides a bit of history of the venue.
Julie Smiley, Life & Equus Coach, will take us on a meditative walk through the beautiful redwoods, into the manicured gardens, past the koi pond, around the fairy garden, down to the chapel, and back up to the Apple Knoll, where we will experience a drum circle.
As the sun sets, Karen Adamski, aka Shamamama, will lead us through a drumming circle. Bring a drum if you have one or any percussion instrument. There will be a few extras on-hand for use, or just enjoy the sounds of the circle.
Wednesday, October 20
5:00pm-7:00pm (gates open at 4:45pm)
$45 per person
Nestldown Therapeutic Riding Center
22420 Old Santa Cruz Highway, Los Gatos
Venmo: @Julie-Smiley-8 (Please provide your email in the notes)
* You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of purchase.
For inquiries or more information, please email:
WHAT TO KNOW:
* Ages 12 and up
* No meditation or drumming experience is necessary
* Only pre-purchased ticket holders admitted
* Sales end 10am, October 20
* No onsite sales available
* All sales are final, no refunds
* All activities take place outdoors
* Please wear layered clothing according to the forecast
* Wear comfortable walking shoes
* Bring a drum or percussion instrument
* Please let us know in advance if you require mobility access assistance